How do I find out about available dates?
- Visit UUCB's online calendar.
If the date I've planned for my event is available, how do I secure it?
- Contact the Rental Manager. A $250.00 initial security deposit will be required to hold your date, once your event has been approved.
Once I've secured my date, what's next?
- Schedule an appointment with the Rental Manager to discuss the details of your event. You'll be provided with a preliminary estimate of fees and approximately 90 days before your event, a final contract will drawn up.
Can I use a caterer who is not on the "preferred list?"
- Yes, provided they approved by the Rental Manager at least 90 days prior to the event. Additional fees apply.
UUCB has an organ and a grand piano in the Sanctuary. May I hire a musician of my choice to play at my event?
- The church's principal organist has first right of refusal on all requirements for a keyboardist during your wedding or memorial service. If you opt to use your own musician and our organist is available, you will be required to pay a "bench fee" as noted on our Rental Rate sheet.
Can I rent tables and chairs from another vendor and use them during my event?
- Yes. You're welcome to bring outside rental equipment in for your event. Please be advised that all rental equipment must be picked up immediately after your event.
Here are some helpful tips to consider if you're thinking about renting UUCB for your special event:
- Be sure to check available dates on our online calendar first!
- Facility tours are available by appointment only. No "drop-ins," please. Appointments may be scheduled by email.
- Rental office hours: Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Sunday, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- ALL renters are required to obtain day-of-event liability insurance with $1,000,000 coverage. No exceptions.
- We have an excellent selection of caterers on our "preferred list." Use of a caterer not on our list requires an additional fee. Contact the Rental Manager for details.
- Upcoming Events
- Directions to UUCB
- Donate Today!
- Stewardship & Generosity
- Freestone Retreat
- Blogs and News
- History of UUCB
- Mosaics at UUCB
- Web Site Registration