UUCB members and groups, and groups from the Pacific Central District are welcome at Freestone Retreat. Follow these easy steps to reserve your space today!
- First, check the Freestone Reservations Calendar to view available dates.
- Download the rental application. You may print a blank form, complete it and mail it to the church, or fill in the form online and click 'Submit Form' to email it directly to the reservation desk. Once payment of the security deposit has been paid, you will receive confirmation of your reservation.
- Download the Freestone Use packet which contains information about opening the building, what to bring, what to take, etc.
The rental fees are:
- $ 40.00 per Adult per night
- $ 15.00 per Youth (ages 12-18) per night; no charge for children under age 12. Youth groups must be accompanied by two responsible adults.
Security Deposits are:
- $ 100.00 per family
- $ 150.00 for small groups (up to 10 persons)
- $ 200.00 for larger groups (11 - 18 persons)
All fees are due and payable in advance of your occupancy.
If you have questions that aren't answered in our literature, please contact us by phone at (510) 525-0302, ext 302, or you can email your questions to us.
- Upcoming Events
- Directions to UUCB
- Donate Today!
- Stewardship & Generosity
- Freestone Retreat
- Blogs and News
- History of UUCB
- Mosaics at UUCB
- Web Site Registration